Luckily the movie ended just in time for me to make it home to see the start of the Tennessee vs Florida game. Yeah, I planned my day around college football **On a side note, can you believe that USC lost??? Bwhahahahahaha!** Is it sad that the first thing that I thought when the UT game was over was how thankful I was that UT didn't lose by the 30 points that they were supposed to lose by?? Yeah, way to have faith in your team, Tara. I do have to say that if I were to ever stoop to the level where I bought a UT jersey and actually wore it in public (incredibly tacky by the way) I would be sportin' #14. You go Eric Berry, you go. And I love Lane Kiffin and the comments that he made after the game. He's such an ass and I think he'll be good for UT. Yeah, I know people are screaming about how SEC football is supposed to be classy and all that, but honestly, who cares. UT sucked and now they don't (well not as much).
To make my night complete, I decided to watch American History X. Because I've spent the past 6 years buried under science textbooks or journal articles, I've spent the past two months reading actual books *gasp* and watching movies that I've heard about but haven't had the time to see. American History X was one of those movies and it was FABULOUS. I have to say that it was one of the most intense movies that I have ever seen and there were times when I really wanted to turn it off but it kept pulling me in. Edward Norton made me hate and love him at the same time. He's such a talented actor. I can't think of a bad movie that he has ever made. Plus, he's incredibly dreamy.
Apparently the Bills play today. Guess who doesn't care...
No comments:
Post a Comment