I'm sitting on my mom's deck trying to get some color on my ghostly legs. Yes, I know about melanoma but at this point I really don't care. My pale skin is starting to scare young children. I'm just thankful that I don't sparkle when the sun hits me or I might have to explain that, no my last name is not Cullen and no, I do not drink blood (Yes, I watched the movie Twilight the other night and I still have vampires on the mind). This morning I've been uber productive...I've done some laundry and I've even managed to read part of a book. Can you tell that I'm really getting into this vacation. I don't want to do a damn thing that involves science or work. After 6 years, I'm finally taking a break. Tomorrow I might even sleep late...gasp!! I'm just enjoying this beautiful Tennessee day and relishing in the fact that it's sunny AND warm. Warm, sunny days have been rare in Buffalo (I still can't believe that I'm staying there). Tonight I'm cooking dinner for nannie because mom and Bobby are down in Georgia stealing stuff from banks. They're the modern day Bonnie and Clyde. No, they had to pick up some computers and run some service calls. I pretended to listen when they actually explained it but I was too involved with my french press and JFG french roast to really pay attention. Have I mentioned latelly how much I love my French Press?? Well, I do. The coffee tastes so much better and plus, I feel superior when I sip on the French Press brew.(you know that's a load of crap, right?)
Alright, laundry calls plus I think that i'm getting a sun burn...I'm not surprised considering it's been 2 years since my skin has been exposed to the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I forget you blog because you aren't self absorbed and post a link. But for a second I believed Trenia and Bobby were robbing banks.
I envy your ability to lie.
Post a Comment