Most of you now know that I am going to stay in Buffalo. yes, I've been bitching about this city for the past two years. I swore that I was going to get out of here ASAP and that I'd never come back. YES I KNOW I SAID THAT AND NOW I HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS. I was offered a good job and the thought of sitting on my mother's couch for the next few months hoping to get some crap-hole job made me want to jump naked through a plate-glass window. I'm going to suck it up and I'm going to stay here for another year. I'll be doing cool lab things that involve drugs and mice. yeah...drugs...yeah...mice...yeah...i'm creepy.
Over the past few months I've been make a mental list of everything that I hate about Buffalo. It had gotten to be pretty long. In fact, I could probably fill one of those thin spiral notebooks with things I hate about this city. Ok, I'm going to stop dwelling on this or I'll really start to regret my decision. Now I'm going to start making a list of things that I LOVE about this city. I'll start now.
1. ...uh...this might take awhile
Anyway, I'm staying here and I'm moving out to the 'burbs. I just hope to God that I don't have the urge to buy a subaru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment