Yesterday, I felt like Toto and Tara was my Dorothy. The wind was crazazy! I think that it got to be over 60mph. It was scary! Apparently there was flooding and large chunks of ice flying out of Lake Erie. When Tara got home from Roswell, she kept complaining about the fact that the wind almost blew her over. That would have been really funny to see. The taller they are, the harder they fall....freaking Amazon would have taken quite a tumble. Hehe. When I pointed this out to her, she got that evil look in her eye and threatened to throw me outside. I'm little and I have no internal organs. I would have flown away. But Gnorman, you're made out of metal you say? Well, shut up, that's not the point!
When Tara got home from work last night she kept mumbling about evil pregnant women, psycho nurses, and stupid hospital charts. I'm guessing her 8 hr shift at the hospital wasn't everything that she'd hoped it would be. Serves her right for threatening the life of a precious little gnome like me.
I think we're going out to dinner tonight. I just love Thursdays! They call it "Girl's Night" but they let me tag along. I tell them I'm gay so that they'll have pillow fights and talk about dirty things around me. And people think I'm stupid...psh.
XOXO,
Gnorman G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment