Most of you know about my obsession with Taste of Thai back home. That is the most amazing restaurant ever! They knew me by name, they knew what I always ordered, and their fook was better than anything that I have ever had. They ruined me for any other thai restaurants. I've gone to 2 thai restaurants in B-Lo with one being the "best thai in buffalo" based on some reader's pole. I have to say that these restaurants don't even hold a candle to my ToT back home. It's really sad. I go there to treat myself and I end up on the verge of tears. Ok not really. I'm just being dramatic. I shouldn't be caring this much about Thai food but I have to focus on something other than school and I'm choosing to focus on this because I'm a weirdo.
This past week was kind of rough. I just have a lot of work to do for school and I also have a lot on my mind. Thankfully I'm not procrastinating as much as I was last semester so I'm not really far behind in my whole study schedule. Yes, I'm a big nerdy loser but you all love me in spite of that. I made a complete ass out of myself on Thursday and I'm still not over it. I'm not going to go into detail on here because who knows who'll read this and I really don't want many people to know the hard facts of my pathetic "episode." Needless to say, I think of it and turn red and splotchy. Ha, I'm an idiot.
Last night I ventured forth into the Buffalo night life. I went with Kelsey and Megan and some people from Kelsey's work. I didn't know anyone but I had a blast. I like complete strangers because you can be as weird as you want. They don't expect you to act a certain way or say a certain thing and there's a comfort in the unfamiliar. That's probably why I like moving into new places without knowing a single person. The whole reinventing myself thing is so much fun.
Today I've been a lazy bum. I didn't get out of my pajamas until around 11 and then it took me forever to get ready. I was really attached to my bathrobe. It was just nice to sleep past 6am. That's right, I'm slowly becoming a morning person. Disturbing, I know. I think that I'm actually starting to like it. I still have to drink an abnormal amount of coffee to make myself even resemble a human being but that's cool. I love the coffee bean. I eventually went to study for a few hours but now i'm trying to motivate myself to study some more. I'm sleepy.
Tomorrow I'm going to a Super Bowl party at Kelsey's friend's house. This should be fun. Apparently there will be games. Interesting. I love the Super Bowl. It's always so much fun to watch. And yes...I watch it just for the commercials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment