I haven't been feeling that great this weekend so I'm spending Saturday night in an over-sized sweatshirt watching old episodes of The West Wing with Barrett. I swear Andrew Sorkin is a genius. It doesn't matter how many times I watch an episode, I still get chills. I think tonight just confirmed what a big loser/dork I really am. I'll be single forever, damn.
My life is pretty lame right now. I know that I sound like a broken record but all that I really do is study and work. Sometimes I feel like I'm Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. That movie is horrible but it makes a great conversation topic. I'm pretty sure everyone has felt like Bill Murray at some point in his/her life.
I'm having one of those moments where I really miss my friends from back home. I've kept up a pretty constant conversation with Amy the past few days and that really makes me want to be in K-town. She makes me laugh. I need more people like that in my life. I've started a countdown for the NYC trip with Julie. I don't know what we'll do but I really don't care. I want to see The Ho and I want to get out of Buffalo for a little while. This city seems like it's closing in on me. Plus, the people are ugly... I need some beauty in my life.
This past week I've been a major bitch. Everything pissed me off. I don't know why but I really wanted to run around screaming and hitting things. Odd, I know. I think it had to do with the stress of starting a new semester. I always get like this when classes start up again. I hate it for the first two weeks and then I mellow out. I've tried to avoid as many people as possible this weekend in hopes of becoming a somewhat normal human being again. Let me know how I'm doing.
Ok, time to go be a bum and veg out in front of the TV.
**kisses**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment