I've spent the past few days holed up in my apartment watching movies and drinking coffee. I did get out for a few hours to go workout but that's about it. I'm trying to save gas plus it's too cold to go anywhere. i really hate putting on 5 layers. Mom did buy me a new coat that I absolutely love. It's all warm and has a fake fur collar. Being warm is probably one of my favorite things right now. The windows in our apartment suck so that anytime the wind blows they start to rattle and cold air comes in. I can't wait until our lease is up.
My first week of class was ok. This semester is going to be rough but I enjoy my classes so I'll be fine. I'm going to have to learn not to procrastinate so that kind of sucks, but oh well. No more TV for me.
I'm going to be going to New York City in a few weeks. Julie and I are meeting up there and we're going to stay with her brother and his wife. I can't wait!!! I've never really been to NYC and I'm so glad that I'll be with Julie when I go. Julie is my favorite travel buddy. We're also talking about going to Scotland this summer. I really hope that we can do it because I really want to get out of the country for a little while. So if anyone wants to know what I want for my birthday, I want money for my plane ticket to Scotland :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment