Sunday, January 13, 2008

A French Press and a New Roommate

I don't even know why I'm mentioning my french press. Maybe because I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee from the before mention french press? Probably. I really am a loser if I actually take time out of my life to think or even write about this. I need to get in school so all I have to think about is nerdy science and I won't ramble on about ways to make coffee. Classes start on Monday so only one day to go. Here are my classes for next semester...be jealous
  • cancer epidemiology
  • adv. topics in immunology
  • oncology for scientists
  • gene expression
  • seminar

and then I have to work on my research and study for the MCAT. Yeah, it's going to be a little busy but hopefully I'll survive.

As most of you know, Amanda decided to ditch us and run off to San Diego to be a transvestite tour guide. I'm ok with that, not going to judge her for her..."needs." No, she's not a transvestite tour guide but she did leave to go to grad school. Not too happy about that one.

We did manage to find a new roommate (Thank you craigslist) and he moved in this weekend. "He" did you say? Yes, he. His name is Barrett. He's our age and I really don't understand what he does but he does have a job and isn't that all that really matters? He kind of reminds me of this guy from Furman and it's a little creepy. I almost called him Robert yesterday.

Hmmm...my coffee is cold

No comments: