Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dirty Snow, Dirty Snow

So the roads are clear but there's all this nasty grey snow everywhere. It's so gross. It was so pretty last weekend and now it's back to dirty Buff. Bleh. I just wish that it would all melt.

It looks like I'm going to spend Christmas Eve with Megan's family. This should be fun. Her cousin is from TN and actually went to UT. I think I even had a class with her. I'll have to ask. I'm really looking forward to having some family time even if it's not my own whacked-out family. I just love the whole family dynamic. I think that's what I miss the most about Knoxville. We're going to go to the mall (God knows why) and then out to dinner. Maybe we can play some dumb game. I love those! Christmas day I have to work 3-11 and then I'll be heading home to K-town on the 26th. 12 hours of driving, YES!!!! I plan to stay there until at least Jan 6 but we'll see. I might come back earlier or I might stay longer. I do have to get some work done on my thesis so we'll see how much I can work in knoxville.

Ok off to dry my hair...

No comments: