I think that we got about a foot of snow this weekend. I don't think that I've ever seen this much snow in my life! I really enjoyed it. Megan, Amanda, and I walked to Starbucks and had a nice cup of coffee and then we pelted each other with snowballs and I made a retarded snow angel. It was great. I felt like I was 5 years old again. I just wish that there were hills so I could go sledding.

Do they make sleds for tall people? Hmmmm...I will have to check this out. Amanda and I also did a little Christmas shopping in the stores around our apartment. I finally bought my first Christmas present. I'm so behind but I don't have a lot of money so I have to get creative. I also found this loose-leaf tea place and I bought some amazing green tea. God, I'm such a snob.
Amanda and I came home, watched
The Holiday and I baked cookies. I was in a nesting mood. I think that Buffalo is making me weirder. I mean I baked...what the hell? Kelsey also came over and subjected her "man-friend" to the weirdness of 103 Lancaster. Poor guy.
I finally found out that I'm working Christmas Day. I'm not that upset. I get paid more and I'll still be able to get home on the 26th. Yeah, I'll miss the family stuff but I can still spend time with them when I get home. I don't know how long I'm going to stay but I'm thinking until like the 6th...maybe?? I still have to get the intro to my thesis written by then but hopefully I can work on it at home. I also have to start studying for my MCAT. I decided to take it in April and I need to do really well.

We had a Christmas party this weekend. It was interesting. I was so tired that I ended up just leaving and crawling into bed. I had a really good time,though. We are such a strange group of people that we're bound to have fun.
Alright, I'm going to go watch it snow some more. I'll never get my car out of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment