I survived the second round of exams...barely. Oh they were awful and I wanted to cry. I actually went to bed at 9pm last night and woke up at 8am this morning. I was exhausted.
It's gotten really cold here. I mean bone-chilling cold. This is like how it feels in Tennessee in January...on a bad day. It's only November *sad face* and I'm wearing 4 layers. What am I going to do when it gets really cold? Oh my gosh, I'm going to die. It was snowing today. SNOWING! All I have to say is Thank You Mom for making be bring all of these blankets and Thank You Susie for making me this fleece-lined one. All I need now are socks, gloves, and a few hats.
I'm watching the CMA awards and I'm getting kind of homesick. It's funny because I can really recognize a Tennessee accent now. I used to think that all Southern accents were the same but now I can tell the difference. I miss the South. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. I really miss my crazy family. They just make things so much more interesting.
So here's something funny...
Saturday I really wanted some pinto beans and cornbread (yes, I'm a true Southern girl). I went to the store and it took me 10 minutes to find the one tiny bag of beans that they had in the whole store. Thankfully, Nannie had sent me some cornmeal because they don't have it up here. Stupid Yankees (haha). Anyway, it was wonderful and I'm so glad that I walked through every aisle in Wegman's to find that tiny bag of beans. It was worth it.
Ok back to the TV. I love Brad Paisley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you telling me they don't have cornmeal? They don't have cornmeal?! I don't even know what to say. This is unacceptable. I miss beans and cornbread too.
Post a Comment