Yeah, it's a pain having to pay for my own groceries. I actually used a coupon yesterday. Talk about a shock!!! Haha. I had to buy facial moisturizer because the cold weather is making my face all dry and chapped. I had a $1 coupon from Wegman's so I just had to use it.
Things are pretty much the same. I'm sitting at Starbucks studying. At least I change up where I study. Sometimes it's at Roswell. Sometimes it's at UB. I can't go to the same place all of the time. It kind of drives me crazy.
Megan and Amanda haven't been around the apartment much this past week. Megan was house sitting/babysitting and it's a miracle that the kid is still alive. Amanda has been doing her usual thing and I think that she's in PA this weekend helping her grandparents do something. It's been quiet but lonely. I really miss the noise and activity. I hate coming home to a dark, empty apartment. Hopefully Megan will be back tomorrow.
I only have one full week left before Thanksgiving break. This semester has just flown by. It's insane. It feels like I just started and now the semester is almost over. I'm really looking forward to next semester. I'm taking genetics and immunology classes. It just makes my nerdy heart tremble. I've also been looking at medical schools that I want to apply to. I'm not telling anyone so don't even ask. I think that I've finally decided to take the MCAT in April. I need more time to study because I want to do well. What will I do if I don't get into Medical School?? Ok, I'm not going to think about that because I just might cry if I do.
Back to my boring life....
**send quarters**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Tara, finally buying groceries for herself at the age of 23! ;)
At least you know how to do laundry. I can't believe people exist who don't know how to do laundry.
Post a Comment