I can't wait to see my family and friends. I've missed them so much. I've yet to meet anyone in Buffalo that's as weird/entertaining as Amy. I need my AmyPratt fix. She makes me seem almost normal.
The high schools must have just let out because Starbucks is full of teenage girls. There's an all girls school right down the road and I guess they all run over here as soon as school lets out. Let's see how many pair of Ugg boots I can count. Ohhhhh...there are some hot pink ones. I so want a pair. Gag me.
I think that Buffalo is starting to grow on me. Yes, I still long for the suburbs but I really like being able to walk to bookstores, coffeeshops, restaurants, and cute little shops. It's also a really pretty area with cool houses and buildings. It's a shame that my school is in the ghetto. I'm really considering buying some pepper spray. I just hope that I don't end up spraying myself. I could see myself doing that. I've turned into a major clutz and I've developed a habit of walking into doors. What's wrong with me??
I'm getting really excited about Christmas!! We need to buy a tree and tacky decorations. I can't wait! It's going to be awesome. I know that Amanda mentioned a place where you can go on sleigh rides. How awesome is that?? Yes, I have the mentality of a 7 year old but I love myself so that's all that matters.
Ok back to immunology. Jealous?
Here's a picture that I'm sure you all will love. I go outside like this too.
No comments:
Post a Comment