Saturday, October 27, 2007

Libraries are for Losers

I'm in the Health Sciences Library typing up a pile of Immunology notes. It's Saturday and I'm typing notes. I feel like all that I ever do is type notes, write notes, read notes, or organize notes. My life revolves around note-taking. I'm sitting here trying to kill this Indian guy with eye daggers because he keeps sniffing and coughing. I'm not talking about subtle little sniffles but those God-awful ones that must come from the depths of his sinuses. I'm in the friggin' quiet area of the library and this guy, with his computer science textbook and raging sinuses, is disrupting me. Am I being unreasonable? I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I NEED MY QUIET SPACE!
The weather is horrible. It's rainy and cold. I know, it's not snowing so I can't complain but still...
Next week the low is supposed to be in the 30s. I just might die. I'm from Tennessee, it doesn't get this cold until January...maybe.

I think that I might finally break down and go get a table this afternoon. I'm getting tired of eating at the kitchen counter or on the couch. Saffy likes to try to steal my food, damn dog. Last night she almost got my apple. I think she's almost as weird as Sigman.

My job is going well. I'm finally getting the hang of it and during the down times I can do my homework. I only work a few days a month so I'm not there enough to hate it.

I'm looking around the library and I'm noticing that most of the people here are Asian. What does that tell you about American students? It's kind of sad.

Ok back to my notes...

If you love me, you'll send me quarters.

No comments: