After the week from Hell, I'm finally getting to watch some TV . Yes, I have an exam on Tuesday but I need me some ABC Thursday night. It's so weird how much I look forward to Thursday nights. Tonight, the wonderful Megan made some pasta for us and I love her for it. It's so nice to just have a night that is devoted only to being lazy and eating starchy foods.
I am really craving some New York apples. They are WONDERFUL! I've never tasted an apple quite like this.
This weekend I think that Megan and I are going to carve pumpkins. I'm so excited! I haven't done that since Rachel and I created cat pumpkin (OH, the HORROR!). Poor cat pumpkin was so ugly. I think that I just might get creative this time.
I really need to get out and explore the Buffalo area. I feel like all I do is go to class, go to the library, and come back to my apartment. I never get out of the city. It's closing in on me. I miss the country. I miss grass. I miss cows. I want to go hiking.
Tomorrow night I'm working at the hospital. I haven't decided if I like the job or not. I do like the money. Sisters pays extremely well so I think that I might be able to overlook some of the crap. Everyone has been very nice but it's really hard to beat the people from my last job. I miss them so much!
It's starting to get cold here. I had to wear a sweater today and then I came home to get a jacket because I was still cold. Erg.
It's not going to snow...It's not going to snow...It's not going to snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment