Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's Fall!

I'm finally getting into the swing of things. I'm settling into my classes, I'm getting used to not sleeping that much, and I'm almost finished with orientation at work. My first exam is on October 2 so I'm sure I'll start freaking out on Thursday. I'll live on coffee and granola bars for a few days and then have a melt down the night before the exam. I have a ritual and it'd be a shame to mess with that.
Is it sad that I'm really looking forward to this week because it's premier week? House on Tuesday, and Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy on Thursday, and so many more scattered throughout the week.
I really want to get out of the city. I need trees, I need land not covered by houses, and I need quiet. I miss the country and I really miss the mountains. Maybe I can talk someone into going hiking with me this weekend. I'm not working saturday so I have some free time.
Anyone want to go hiking on Saturday?

No comments: