In order to get my Master's Degree, I have to complete a project. I decided on mine Thursday. Ok actually, the lead investigator decided to allow me to complete my project with her. The title of my project is "Analysis of acute graft versus host disease (GVHD) incidence, risk factors and efficacy of prophylaxis regimens after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation." I know that all of you are jealous, don't lie. It actually seems very interesting and my nerdy self is getting all excited about starting it. I have a book to read about GVHD and I have to start researching articles about the incidence of the disease. Ok, I know that I just put most of you to sleep and I'm sorry about that. I'll stop now.
I finished orientation so now I'm ready to start school. Yay!Hours and hours of studying and crying...this is how my life is going to be for the next few years. *sigh* The third roommate is moving in this weekend. Her name is Megan and she's a friend of Amanda's. She seems really nice and she shares my love for the BBC version of Jane Austen novels. We're such girls.
This weekend there is some art festival on Elmwood so there's no parking anywhere near my apartment. It's really pissing me off. Why, oh why did I have to live in the "trendy" area??? Oh yeah, because my apartment is pretty nifty and it's somewhat safe. Just say NO to the Ghetto.
I'm so white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment