"Apparently all that people do in Buffalo is drink beer and die." ~My Dad
Dad, Nannie, and Susie came to visit this weekend and it was so great to see them. I miss my family a lot but not enough to come back home (I know some of you were thinking that, don't lie). We had a really good weekend that didn't involve me going to Niagara Falls (thank God). I think the highlight was going to Wegman's. That store is just magical. I could live there, I really could. I took them to campus and just showed them around Buffalo. It was very low-key and I loved every minute of it. It was nice to spend time with them. I'm so glad that Dad talked Nannie and Susie into coming along because it's so much fun to watch them bicker. Oh yeah, Nannie brought me some of her cookies. Hmmm...they are amazing. Maybe she'll mail me some once I finish off these....
This week I'm actually going to be pretty busy. There's a dinner thing for new students tomorrow night. I have my work physical on wednesday and orientation is on thursday and friday. I'm actually getting a life, finally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment