Sunday, September 02, 2007

A New Chair, A New Apartment

Value City Furniture delivered my new overstuffed chair yesterday. Sadly, that was the highlight of my day, but it's a great chair. Very comfy and it's a very nice color. I have excellent taste. Friday night I experienced the night-life of Buffalo. It wasn't that bad and it's a great avenue for people watching. The one thing that I discovered from that night was that I'm going to be single for the next two years. Men in Buffalo make me thankful that Southern boys exist. There's actually a better night-life than Knoxville but that's not that hard to accomplish.
I survived my first week of class and I can't wait for week 2 to start. I know all of you are shaking your heads at my nerdiness but seriously, who wouldn't get excited about oncology??? Haha.
We had 3 new neighbors move in above us. Thankfully, they're not loud walkers...yet. I saw some of their boyfriends yesterday. Once again, seeing them made me thankful that Southern boys exist. Eeeeek! Talk about creepy/ugly. Bleh. One of the new neighbors was actually making out with a guy in the middle of the street. Yes, I said street. Not the sidewalk, not the yard, but the street. Classy.
Yesterday I had the overwhelming urge to see Brax and Braden. I miss those little guys. I have to say my family has the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful children on the planet. I miss them all! Nannie keeps me updated with Sydney and Zoe stories so that always gives me a good laugh. I even miss Whitley calling me Kara and Jewelie with her crazy hair and adorable smile. Ahhhhh....I'm missing my family. Don't worry, I'm not all depressed because of it. I just miss you guys. So if anyone want to visit Buffalo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't seen you in awhile and I'd love to visit! As soon as I manage to win the lottery or get a decent job (whichever comes first), I'm on my way...fair warning!

Well, if you'll have me anyway :(