The workout program that I've been following is appropriately named Insanity. I think a person must be at least 72% insane to follow this thing. I'm even following the included meal plan...almost. According to the nutrition manual, with my weight, height, and goal to lose weight, I can still eat around 2500 calories/day. Yeah, this seems like a lot but if you were doing this workout you'd realize that you were burning a shit-ton of calories. Well...I still think 2500 is a lot so I've been eating around 1500-1600 calories/day. I haven't had any problems...until now. I was walking around the lovely Cancer Cell Center and as I turned the corner to go into the equipment room, I felt this huge wave of dizziness. I'd been feeling hungry since after lunch (must bring more food tomorrow), and now that hunger has manifested itself into a giant monster of hungry that's causing me to get dizzy and have inappropriate fantasies about a peanut butter sandwich. Thankfully my boss shoved an orange and some string cheese into my lifeless hands, but I still feel like I'm one step away from collapsing onto the floor in a puddle of pathetic weakness.
On a brighter note, I've lost about 6 inches off my waist. This workout is amazing and the only think that will stop me is hospitalization or death. Ok, I'm being dramatic but still...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment