Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ok, Ok

I admit that I've been a little hard on Buffalo lately. It's not a completely horrible city and there are some fun things to do here. I've basically been living at the gym for the past few months and I've met some lovely people there. Most of them are very friendly and willing to have conversations ranging from pecans to art...yes, I said pecans. I've made some great friends and I know that they've helped me get through the few dark spots that have presented themselves over the past 2.5 years living in this city. Most importantly, I know that Buffalo has helped me become the person that I am today. Living in this city has taught me how to survive on my own. This environment was completely foreign compared to all that I was used to back in my little bubble of the South. By living here, I know that I'll be able to live and thrive in any other random place where I choose to live.
So Buffalo, thank you for helping me grow up. I still hate your chicken wings.

xoxo
Tara Rhee

p.s. Bless Panera and the free coffee refills

No comments: