Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I will be sitting on my Grandmother's couch and talking about how horrible my 12 hour drive was. That's right children, I'm packing up my car and grabbing Wendell and we're heading back to good ole Knoxville. I can honestly say that I miss that place. As most of you know, my opinion of Buffalo isn't that high and let's just say that living in Buffalo has showed me that Knoxville isn't as bad as I once thought. I remember thinking back to how I just couldn't wait to get out of that dingy little city and move somewhere exciting (yeah, Buffalo is just full of excitement...and hair gel). I've finished up most of my work and now I'm just waiting for that clock to hit 5pm. Tick, tock, tick, tock....
I made a Dolly Parton mix for the drive. Can you say "AWESOME"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment