After stuffing myself with my mother's amazing Christmas dinner, I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. This is the first drama-free Christmas that I've had in probably a decade. I actually got to enjoy my holiday instead of having to wonder what drama would present itself. Because I'm extremely lucky, I have plenty of white-trash on both sides of my family so the holidays usually present some sort of redneck drama. This year was pretty mellow but with the promise of all hell breaking loose within in a few short days (on both sides of course). I'm just hoping that the trash fest doesn't start until I'm safely back in Buffalo. That 12 hour buffer is really wonderful.
I am extremely happy to be back in the South, though.
Merry Christmas, y'all.
*Tara Rhee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment