I really hate to pluck my eyebrows. I mean really hate it. My solution? I just don't do it. I'll pay $15 once a month to have a professional do them for me. I also have a slight obsession with Aveda salons because 1) they smell really, really good and 2) they're kind of snobby and I love going to places where the people think they're a step above the rest (let's face it, I know I'm better than most people ;) ).
Today I tried a place closer to my new apartment and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Instead of getting my brows waxed, I got them sugared. yes, I said "sugared." It's like waxing but better. I didn't come out with my forehead looking like someone took a hot iron to it. Carrie (my new favorite person) even put a little concealer on my brows to hide the tiny bit of redness. I might even consider getting my hair cut at this place *gasp*. It was just so wonderful and cute and they offered me tea. I love tea.
As if I needed another reason to love Williamsville...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment