Dear Friends, Enemies, and Peons,
I know you've missed me deeply...probably crying yourself to sleep at night because I've been M.I.A. for the past few months. Well wipe your tears, blow your nose, and get back to living because I'M BACK. I went on a tour of New England fisheries so that I could learn the way of my future trade. To your right, you will see my new friend Manny. He taught me everything that he knows about fishing, fishery, fish markets, and life in general...Let me tell you, that Manny has a way with the ladies. Whew, they just flocked to him but, seriously, can you blame them? He tried to give me some tips and he even loaned me some gold chains and hair gel but none of it worked. Maybe if I try to work the Manny-Magic in Buffalo, I'll have better luck. For some reason, I think hair gel and yellow gold will have more success with Buffalo chicas.
Alright, I've got to get off of here because Tara is glaring at me and mumbling something about reading journal articles. She scares me when she gets that creepy glare in her eye. I call it her science face. You don't want to see the science face because it means that she's either going to burst into tears or throw her computer through the window. Tara scares me.
I'm going to take Wendell into the other room and pray that Tara doesn't feel social.
xoxo,
Gnorman G
No comments:
Post a Comment