Saturday, February 28, 2009

Any Choice is Better Than Spain

I really want some red beans and rice. Doesn't that sound fabulous?

Anyway, this is the first weekend since...Christmas?... that I haven't gone into Roswell to work on my project. I know that I'm not done with my research but now I'm just waiting...and waiting...and waiting. The end is almost here and I'm so excited. I want to get out of the blow-hole, I want to have some free time, and I just want to experience life without having to study something. I know that within a week of being "free," Ill miss school and wish that I was in some sort of program. Don't worry, I'm still applying to med school this summer but who knows if I'll actually get in. Hopefully I'll get a job and I can start paying back the student loans (there are quite a few...)

OXYGEN is my new favorite TV station. For the past 2 Saturdays the station has been playing classic chick flicks. Last weekend was a Julia Roberts themed night. Mystic Pizza, Steal Magnolias, and Notting Hill. All classics and all AMAZING. Tonight they're featuring Ever After and Finding Neverland. I think that I've seen Ever After at least 20 times. I went through these weird phases in high school where I'd watch a movie over, and over,and over, and over. Dirty Dancing was the first one and then my creepy movie watching just continued from there. I'm kind of obsessive so I pretty much watch the movie at least once a day until I can recite the whole script from memory. It drove my mother crazy.

Ok, I'm done. I'm going to go tease my hair and practice walking around in stilettos.


No comments: