Where is the best place to spend a Buffalo weekend? That's right, Niagara Falls. Who cares that it felt like -30 deg and it physically hurt to be outside. It was pretty and there were hardly any tourists! I don't think that I've ever been there when I wasn't surrounded by at least 200 Nikon carrying weirdos. I've only seen The Falls in the summer and this was a nice change. This was the sixth time that I've been there but it's still fun. I like to share it with my friends and it is soooo pretty.
Going to Niagara Falls was probably the most exciting thing that Rachel and I did today. Now we're sitting on the couch watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. Have I mentioned that I want to have Colin Firth's babies and that I am now refusing to talk in an American accent? You must now refer to me as Lady Tara and I expect a curtsy and/or bow when we greet each other. Tonight Rachel and I are going to showcase our culinary expertise (enchiladas, yip!) and play Scrabble. That's right, who's super jealous? All of you, I know.
The rest of my life is equally uneventful. Each day revolves around Roswell, working out, and Wendell. I like it this way. Who cares that my social life is non-existent? Yeah, not me. I have Mr. Darcy to keep me company. Ahhhh, Mr. Darcy.
We have some new neighbors and they've yet to get curtains for their windows. Just call me L.B. Jefferies and give me some binoculars. I like to call them both Joe, Joe Buffalo. "Joe Buffalo" is the name I give to certain "men" that I see walking about this lovely city. These men have class and it's all low. They are usually wearing a Bills or Sabres hat/sweatshirt/jersey and likely have dark brown gelled hair. They also have a fondness for the word "fuck" and like to say "dude" at the end of every sentence . Yes, this a clever group of young men, and it's a wonder that I can control myself when I'm around them. My clothes just want to fall off. Yeah, vomit.
Ok, back to Lady Catherine...
No comments:
Post a Comment