I just had a chocolate cupcake covered with an inch of frosting and little flower sprinkles...it was amazing. I forgot how much I love sugar, cake, and frosting. I'll probably go throw up later. I'm on this "I'm going to be healthy and not put bad things into my body" kick and I know that this huge amount of sugar will send me into a crazazy downward spiral. I'll probably end up huddled in the corner crying "oh my tummy" while Wendell sticks his tongue in my eye. Yeah, that's his new quirky little habit. I swear that dog is the most bizarre living thing that I've ever encountered. I know for a fact that he watches me while I sleep. I've woken up many times with those little black eyes staring at me. He's so weird but so darn cute at the same time. Next week he's getting his manly essence removed. Yeah, he's getting neutered. Mr. W has been getting a little too friendly with the stuffed penguin. Ewww...yeah.
So Tara, what's going on with your life???
Oh, I'm so glad you asked...Let's see. I wake up, go to Roswell, go to class, go workout *if I have time* and study. My life is so exciting. I do manage to do fun things occasionally. On Sunday, a few of us are going to a pumpkin farm/cornmaze. Yes, I'm reverting back to my 6 year old self but it's going to be awesome. I would totally wear my Liberty overalls if they were here...I miss those sexy overalls. I use them to get my men *wink, wink.* Maybe if I brought them up to B-Lo with me then I would finally get a semi-decent date.
Last night I cooked dinner for a few friends. I really miss having dinner parties. They were so much fun. I'm made to be a politician's wife. You know, looking perfect 100% of the time, throwing parties, doing exactly what my husband tells me to do....that's totally me. Maybe one day, maybe one day...
Less than 3 weeks until I'm back in the Southland. I'm so excited and ready to get away from Buffalo. I'll only be there for a weekend but that's OK. Any time away is happy time for Tara. I'm starting to feel like this city is closing in on me. Today it was really cold and I began to remember what a Buffalo winter feels like. There is a direct relationship with the temperature and my spirit. The temperature drops, my spirit drops...you get the picture. I had to wear layers today. It was awful. I miss my chacos and polos. Dang you, Buffalo, dang you *shakes my fist in the air.*
My name is Tara and I'm curing cancer ***bwhahahahahaha**
No comments:
Post a Comment