Remember the days when Tara and I would go shopping together, or take long walks together, or go to the park together, or stay up late just talking?? Well, those days are over! She left me in her car for over a month and she also moved another gnome into our apartment! I think that she's just trying to hurt me. When she's not in some lame library or class, she's sleeping. We never get to spend quality time together. I miss when we'd sit up late talking about the meaning of life and discussing philosophy...ok, we'd really be discussing if and when we thought Britney Spears would die but that's not the point. The point is that Tara has abandoned me for textbooks and a library. How can I be jealous of a library, you ask? Well I am! It would be different if it was another man that I had to compete with but how can I beat a library. When I ask Tara why she doesn't study here, she tells me that I'll distract her. Distract her?!?!?!? What does that mean? She's so mean to me. I want to go into my little gnome-hole and cry. I have started stealing all of her chocolate...hehe, that'll teach her. She's strangely attached to Dove dark chocolate. It's kind of weird. If she doesn't shape up, I'll start hiding her JFG coffee. I think that she might have a full nervous breakdown then. I've never seen anyone as attached to coffee as that girl is. It's unhealthy. One time I tried to pry her red coffee mug from her fingers and she kicked me across the room and piled books on top of me so that I couldn't escape. I thing she's a little un-hinged.
I have a sick feeling that she's going to leave me here when she goes home for spring break. I really want to see Amy but I'm sure tara-the-cold doesn't care about my feelings. I'm sure she'll use some lame excuse about luggage weight limits. Whatev, she hates me. I just know that she'll actually put me out in the yard pretty soon. Can you just imagine what that would do to my sensitive gnome skin?
Ok this is making me want to cry. I'm going to go listen to the new Dolly Parton album that I downloaded on Tara's iTunes account. She should have never told me her password.
XOXO
Gnorman G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment