I think that today has been the best yet. The reason is that I've spent most of it laughing at Tara. From what I've gathered after listening in on her phone calls , it appears that some guy asked her out on a date. The best part is that he asked her to go to McDonald's. McDonald's!! Seriously, what guy would ask a girl out on a date to McDonald's? It looks like Tara's streak of attracting the losers is still unbroken. I think Tara was glad that she could pull the vegetarian card and have an actual excuse to get out of this pathetic excuse for a date. He just has no class. I mean even I take my ladies to the classy joints. I let them order from someone who doesn't ask "Would you like fries with that?" If Tara proved to be a good date, would he let her order a McFlurry?
I would feel bad for her if she was nice to me once in awhile. You know, let me out of the apartment to go meet the neighbors *wink, wink. But NO, I feel no sympathy. Serves her right for mistreating sexy lawn ornaments like myself.
Hugs and Kisses,
Gnorman G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks to cousin Leah I now have a nickname for this lovely man...McCreep
Perfect, yes?
Post a Comment