Thursday, August 09, 2007

August 9, 2007

Today might have been the most uneventful day of my life. I woke up, went for a run, and then came back to the apartment and spent the rest of the day watching reruns of Law and Order. I did venture out to get a cup of coffee but that's not really worth mentioning. I'm on the verge of being pathetic. I really need classes to start so I'll have something to do.
I do have a job interview next week. I applied for a unit clerk position at Sisters of Charity Hospital and I really hope that I get it. It would be the perfect job because (1)I need the money (2)It's on the weekends so I don't have to worry about it interfering with my school schedule (3)I'd be in a hospital and most of you know about the weird obsession that I have with hospitals.

Alright, I'm going to go finish watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy and then I'm going to go to bed.

No comments: