Thursday, February 05, 2009

I Like to Call Them Raspberries of Color


Back in the Southland we called these lovely berries "blackberries." Makes sense, right? They're black and they're berries. Well up here in the great snowy North, they call them "black raspberries." I'm going to admit that it took me about 3 months to realize that these berries were one and the same. Why I'm I talking about berries, you ask. Yeah, I don't really know. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I'm eating "black raspberry" ice cream and thinking about how awesome I am. Ok, when do I not think about how awesome I am? yeah, never. Also, it's -294092384 degrees and I feel like my fingers and toes are going to fall off.

My application to candidacy and abstract got approved last week so now all I have to do is finish up my research, defend it, and pass my last 3 classes. The end is near...I can almost taste it. Do you have any idea how excited I am to get out of Buffalo? This city isn't even pissing me off anymore because all I can think about is how I'll be done in a few short months.
Oh my gosh, I'm so cold. I have to go put on some more clothes.


and i love nathan fillion

No comments: