Tara's dad, grandmother, and great aunt are coming in town today. She's all giddy and excited but I'm kind of depressed. Tara and I have had a good two weeks by ourselves and now family has to come and ruin my fun. It's going to be 4 days before I can have my alone time with the T-Wilk. I'm going to miss the mani-pedi that she promised me. We pop popcorn and watch reruns of Law and Order almost every night and now I'm going to have to spend the next 4 nights alone in the dark because my hands can't work a remote control. That's just awful. She's so selfish. She never thinks about me. I moved up here with her and this is how she treats me!! I left Gnancy and Gned and Gnate and Gnorton to come up here and now she just drops me whenever she feels like it. Oh the saddness!!
I'll make her pay...
Hugs and kisses,
Gnorman G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment